APHSA's Comment Letter to SAMHSA, on the 42 CFR Part 2 NPRM
The National Collaborative's Analytics Committee (NCAC)
- On December 17, 2015, the Committee released the 2015 Roadmap to Capacity Building in Analytics, a white paper building upon the Committee's 2014 Analytic Capability Roadmap 1.0 for Human Service Agencies (see below). The 2015 Roadmap provides information on:
- Analytical capabilities required for successful analytical efforts;
- Skill sets as well as governance structures & change management processes for such efforts; and
- Practical examples of existing solutions across public and private health and human service sectors.
- In April, 2014, the Committee released the Analytic Capability Roadmap 1.0 for Human Service Agencies. The Roadmap provides human service agencies with a starting point for defining what analytics in human services means, and helps them assess current (analytic) capability upon consideration of developing an analytic strategy to help meet their organizational objectives and measure outcomes across programs.
- On June 2, 2014, the Analytic Committee members reviewed the elements of the Roadmap, and provided examples of where state & local jursidictions are on the Analytic Capability Curve. Slides