Health and Human Services Integration Institute
Being Launched by the National Collaborative for Integration of Health and Human Services, and the Organizational Effectiveness team| With Support from the Kresge Foundation
What is the Integration Institute?
- Helping Communities Develop Integration Strategies That Build Capacity to Improve Population Health and Well-being
- Peer to Peer Experiential Learning Environment
- Facilitation and Technical Assistance provided to enable participants to manage a change process focused on the integration of health and human services
- Health and Human Services (H/HS) teams comprised of strategic community partners
Three Phases of Learning
- Orientation to Integrated Service Delivery Impacting Health and Well-being
Three (3) webinars between January - March 2017
- Organizational Assessment to Close the Gaps
Three (3) webinars between April - June 2017
- Integration Institute Showcase - Transformation in Action
Individual site consultation to help you implement an integration change plan.
In Focus: Phase I
- Registration Link to the first webinar of Phase I (on January 26, 2017). This is a free webinar, and showed what integrated services delivery entails, the value of ISD approaches on agency and community outcomes and what can be done as a result of participation in this series.
- Registration Link to the second webinar of Phase I (on February 23, 2017 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. EST). This webinar focused on leadership and governance needed among the public and private health and human service agency partners for successful integration.
- Registration Link. The third and final webinar of Phase I (March 30, 2017 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. EST) will cover data systems and measures needed to support integration. Additional areas of emphasis included throughout the series will focus on financing, information technology, workforce, and partnerships.