Here you will find a number of resources designed to keep you informed of best practices in the health and human services field. You can rely on our publications and tools to support your daily work and help state and local human service agencies meet their missions and goals.
- Policy & Practice is the most authoritative magazine in public human services. Its comprehensive coverage offers insight from top experts on issues that affect your profession and the people you serve.
- This Week in Washington is our weekly electronic newsletter that captures the latest policy news and updates from the nation’s capital. Our policy analysts keep track of all that is happening in Congress and at federal agencies so you will never miss critical legislation or regulations.
Guidance and Toolkits:
- Our Guidance and Toolkits are focused on providing practical suggestions, best practices, and policy analysis to advance the human services field to one that is integrated, outcome-focused and centered on how we can support people to achieve sustainable, meaningful changes in their lives.
Organizational Effectiveness (OE):
- Our OE technical assistance team provides consulting products and services using the DAPIM™ approach for continuous improvement to help state and local public human services agencies strengthen their performance and capacity.
- Discover available job and career opportunities through our on-line Job Bank! The APHSA Job Bank features available positions in the health and human services industry.
- Find slideshows, webinars and audio supplements from previous APHSA conferences and events.
- Conferences: Here you will find all the information from APHSA and our many partners’ past conferences and events.
- Past Webinars: APHSA expands its reach by conducting seminars over the internet. Here you will find past recordings of our many webinars on improving human services and taking steps to achieve our outcomes.
Links: [under construction]
For more information about APHSA’s involvement in health and human services efforts, including our policy recommendations, please see the various sections under the ACTIONS tab. Important links to partner initiatives are posted here.
Here you will find any news regarding human services policies, government activity, press coverage of the organization, press releases and more! Keep this site bookmarked for easy access to up-to-date news on all things human services.
- News Room: The News Room is a repository of all news articles, press releases, news alerts, press coverage of the organization and more.
- News Releases: APHSA regularly announces upcoming conferences and events, press releases, publications, policy briefs and more. Stay up-to-date with what we are doing in the health and human services industry here.
- APHSA in the News: Here you will find stories about APHSA and its affiliates that appear in the nation’s news publications.
- Press Contact: Please contact Jessica Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.