We provide direct, on-site consultative services to help agencies make lasting organizational improvements, both immediate and long range, that in turn lead to improved client outcomes. Our consulting approach can best be described as "learning by doing," which is the way that adults learn best and are most likely to improve their performance.
We have the following specific areas of expertise and strategic focus:
- Strategic support function improvement (Training, HR, IT, Budget & Finance, Planning, QA)
- System integration planning and implementation
- Frontline practice improvements
- Developing and implementing highly customized strategic playbooks and models of practice
- Creating an organizational culture and climate that supports continuous improvement
- Creating alignment between an organization's mission, initiatives, resource allocation, performance capacity, performance actions, and outcomes
- Middle management and supervisory effectiveness
- Areas that consistently come up in conversations with agency staff and executives across the country, including:
- Succession Planning
- Resource Allocation
Since 2004, OE staff has facilitated more than 70 improvement projects with public human service organizations in over 30 states.
For additional information please contact us